The concept of personal data (“Personal Data”) consists of any information relating to a physical person, whether he/she is identified, or merely identifiable (even indirectly, for example, by an identification number or cross-checking information). Some examples of information of a personal nature: identity, contact data, identification number, location data, information relating to one’s professional life, IP address etc.
“Non-personal data” corresponds to any information which does not allow a person to be identified.
2. COLLECTED DATA
By visiting and using the internet site of FLYIN LIEGE, you are giving your express consent to the data controlling collecting and processing data of a personal nature. This could include the following:
- First name and surname
- Postal address
- E-mail address
- Telephone number(s)
- Login details and password
- Name of company
- VAT number
- Area of activity (type of organisation – company, school etc.)
- IP address
Any other personal data that may be deemed relevant for the purposes set out hereafter.
It is possible that the data controller may also be required to harvest data of a non-personal nature. This data qualifies as non-personal because it does not allow for the direct or indirect identification of any person in particular, It could therefore be used for any purpose whatsoever, for example, to improve FLYIN LIEGE website, the services offered or the data controller's advertising campaigns.
In the event that this non-personal data is combined with data of a personal nature which would enable the identification of the persons concerned, this data will be treated as data of a personal nature until its association with a particular person is rendered impossible.
3. PROTECTION OF THE PERSONAL DATA OF CHILDREN
The processing of the personal data relating to a child is lawful once the child has reached at least 18 years of age.
No product or service offered by FLYIN LIEGE may be used by children.
However, if the parents discover that their child has communicated Personal Data to FLYIN LIEGE without their consent, they can request that FLYIN LIEGE deletes this personal data by sending an e-mail to
4. METHODS OF COLLECTION
The Data Controller collects the data of a personal nature via:
- the subscription form for the newsletter of FLYIN LIEGE
- the contact form
- the reservation on-site or by telephone
5. PURPOSES OF THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Data of a personal nature is only collected and processed for the purposes set out below:
- to ensure the management and control of the execution of the services offered
- to send information on the activities of FLYIN LIEGE or its partner Skydive Spa
- to send promotional material relating to the products and services of FLYIN LIEGE or its partner Skydive Spa
- to send, where relevant, offers with preferential conditions for services
- to answer your questions
- to compile statistics
- to improve the quality of the FLYIN LIEGE website and the products and/or services
- for direct marketing purposes
- to enable us to better identify your areas of interest.
6. RETENTION PERIOD
The Data Controller will only retain data of a personal nature for the reasonable time necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes set out and in accordance with the relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
Data of a personal nature relating to a Client is retained for a maximum period of 10 years following the end of the contractual relationship which links this Client to the Data Controller, in compliance with legal obligations.
Data of a personal nature relating to a Prospect is retained for a maximum period of 3 years following the end of the contractual relationship which links this Prospect to the Data Controller.
Shorter retention periods apply to certain categories of data, for example, traffic data, which is only retained for 12 months.
At the end of the retention period, the Data Controller will do everything in his/her power to ensure that the personal data has indeed been rendered unavailable.
7. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data is only used for internal purposes to facilitate the smooth functioning of our mission. Your Personal Data will not be transferred to a third party (inside or outside the EU).
CONDITIONS FOR THE PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The “processing” of Personal Data encompasses, among other things, the use, storage, registration, analysis, declaration and destruction of Personal Data depending on what is required in the circumstances.
The information is only used for internal purposes and, consequently, will never be passed on to other physical persons or legal entities regardless of whether they are associated with our company. However, this data will be communicated at the request of legal authorities or the police without the prior authorisation of its holder.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information received on our site.
All of our employees who have access to your data are subject to a strict duty of confidentiality.
In compliance with the law, you have the right of access to and to amend this data at any time. You also have the right to object with a view to verifying its accuracy and to have any errors relating to it corrected.
All Personal Data collected is stored for a limited duration depending on the purpose of the processing of this data, and only for the duration stipulated by the applicable legislation.
10. LINKS TO WEBSITES NOT CONTROLLED BY FLYIN LIEGE
Our site provides links to the websites of our partners (clients and partners) that may be of interest to you.
FLYIN LIEGE exercises no control over the content of third party sites or the practices of these third parties with regard to the protection of the Personal Data they may receive. Consequently, FLYIN LIEGEaccepts no responsibility with regard to the processing of your Personal Data by these third parties. It is your responsibility to find out more information about the policies put in place by these third parties to protect your personal data.
11. RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
In compliance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you are the owner of your data and you have rights with regard to your Personal Data, which are:
- Right of access: You have access to your Personal Data, in other words, to receive confirmation from the Data Controller of whether or not your Data has been processed, and also, if it has, access to the aforementioned data (sending of a copy) and to information relating to the characteristics of the processing. (What data is involved? To whom is this data transmitted? For how long will it be stored?).
- Right of amendment: if your Personal Data is false or incomplete, you will be able to have it corrected or completed at any time via your Customer Area on the website of the company FLYIN LIEGE. Alternatively, you can also contact us by e-mail at:
- Right to the limitation of processing of data: You can object to, in full or in part, the processing of personal data relating to you if you have legitimate reasons to do so. This includes the right to object to the purpose of the collection of the data. If you so wish, you can object to your data being used for direct marketing purposes (for example, newsletters). You can send an e-mail to
- Right to the erasure of data (or “the right to be forgotten”). You can withdraw your consent at any time or your Personal Data can be deleted if you so wish on the grounds that your data obsolete or irrelevant (for example, the erasure of certain content, a comment or a profile on the internet). You can send an e-mail to
- Right to the portability of data: You can submit a request to FLYIN LIEGE asking that your data is transmitted in “a format that is structured, currently used and visible on a machine”,
12. SECURITY AND RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
FLYIN LIEGE undertakes to protect and secure the Personal Data you have chosen to communicate to them with a view to ensuring its confidentiality and preventing the leaking, loss, theft or destruction of the data (whether accidental or as a result of an unauthorised intrusion in the IT system of FLYIN LIEGE).
Any Personal Data communicated by you is confidential and access to it is limited to the internal team in FLYIN LIEGE who need to use it in the context of carrying out their duties. Any persons having access to your Personal Data are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Nevertheless, even though we take measures to ensure that your data is secure, you should be aware of the numerous risks that exist with regard to the security of data, and take the appropriate precautions to help protect your data (the password and information appearing in Your Space).
13. RESOLUTION OF CONFLICTS
Although reasonable measures have been taken by FLYIN LIEGE with regard to the protection of Personal Data, no transmission or storage technology is completely infallible.
If you have any doubts regarding the security of your Personal Data or whether it has been the object of “improper” use, You are invited to contact FLYIN LIEGE at the following address:
For any inquiry regarding your Personal Data: access/consultation, amendment, erasure, limitation of processing, portability, objections or any complaints, you can send an e-mail to the following e-mail address:
15. DATE OF ENTRY INTO FORCE AND REVISIONS OF THE POLICY ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Hits: 275